- I think that 99% of non-Jewish people don't know what a dreidel does but could tell you in a split second that it is made out of clay.
- The Lady Friend (Fiancee?) mispronounces "terrace" as "Terrance". You should see the reaction of the people at the reception halls we have spoken with when she asks if they "have a Terrence out back."
- I know (thanks to Google) that Tacoma means something about snowy mountains - but in my head everyone in that city went to town on taco night and are now in a taco coma.
- The worst time to be a bed wetter has to be asparagus night.
- The Lady Friendiancee and I use the same deodorant. Not the same brand. The same stick of deodorant. Is this more or less gross than sharing a toothbrush?
- Do you think if Eve had never taken a bite of that apple we'd all still be walking around naked? But not in the Garden of Eden - because the bible doesn't mention cable TV. I assume we would have still had all the technological advancements we have now to get us to this point of awesomeness - but we'd all be naked. And without all those stupid fucking clothes, no one would give a shit about Lady Gaga.